Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday again

I had a boring day at work today. I knew it was going to be boring since most people had the day off though. I even slept in since I knew that I'd have good traffic.
I've decided to put the beading off till this weekend cause by the time that I get all the beading stuff out and arranged... I don't have time to bead through the week.
Smokey is now occupying my stitching chair in true stretched out how on earth did you get into that position cat style so the stitching is probably out for tonight cause he just looks too cute to move him.

Kirabug... Any time you want a stitched piece you just let me know what you want and I'll get right to work on it. You and Steen actually have the only two Paula Vaughn's that I've ever stitched and those were both challenging pieces so you gotta know that I love you both to give you those kind of things... so what do you want... a dragon... a mermaid... a saying... one of your comic strips turned into a cross stitch to combine both of our talents?

2 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

You could stitch one of my comics!?!?!?!?!
**SQUEEE!!!!** That would be SOOOO COOOL!!!

Ooh, and I know just which one I'd want too. (only without all the text, obviously.) What would I have to do to get that to work? I'll buy all your supplies and stuff!

But obviously anything you're doing for pay work would WAY take priority.

Hey, do you or Jzimbert know anything about DragonCon?

9:59 PM  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home