Sunday, January 14, 2007

Feeling better

I dropped a frying pan on my foot. That's how I shattered the bone. It was only the small bone at the top of the toe though so no it doesn't flop around but you can squash the tip of my toe easily now. Kirabug, you're comment made me think of big floppy elephant ears and it gave me a good laugh.

My craft mood has rturned with some prompting. I got a new Model stitching job in the mail yesterday and started stitching it since it has a deadline cause it's being released at the Nashville show next month. I managed to finish it tonight and it jump started my need to create so I'm back to stitching and beading. I've had an order come in for necklace fobs from a needlework store that saw the pics on my webshot album so now I need to get busy beading again too.

*hugs* to everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

Yay for feeling better! And yay for stitching! Some day I'd like to trade you art for stitching, but I'd need to give you a TON of art 'cause your stuff is so good.

I just sent out an invoice for a pay job doing graphic design, though, so maybe some day I'll be that good :)

Way cool that you're getting all this work! Maybe someday you can stitch for a living and tell your boss to screw off ;)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home