Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Too Quiet

I've been very quiet lately. I've not been doing much other than working and job hunting. I've been in a stitching funk although I did manage to finally put in the last of the backstitch on guardian. I just haven't been in the mood to create anything as of late. I know I'll get back into the mood eventually though. I've been reading and watching movies and being a bum instead.

I've managed to shatter one of the bones in my foot. luckily it was a toe bone so no cast was needed but my toe hurts! The doc cut it open and took out the bone fragments. Silly me said "I don't think I need those pain killers. I'm sure advil will take care of any residual pain" NOT!!! Boy was I wrong. Advil does dull it enough to tolerate it though... speaking of which... I think it's time for some more so I'm off to find the advil bottle.

Take care and I hope the rest of you are having a better start to the new year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Owowowowowow! How'd you do that??

Hope you feel better soon.

10:58 AM  
Blogger kirabug said...

How the hell did you shatter a toe bone?

If they took fragments out, do you still have a toe there? Or is it like a big floppy earlobe on your foot?

Feel better! Try two advil/two tylenol. When combined, they're apparently more powerful than tylenol with codeine.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Elfinlady said...

Owie! I hope you feel better soon!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home