Monday, September 10, 2007

Having fun

I spent the whole weekend just vegging out in front of the TV with my cross stitch. I have some fun coming up this week though. I have to drag DH out to a babies r us so we can make a registry cause my mom and dad are insisting that they want to buy stuff. I told them I had some stuff registered on amazon.com but they didn't feel that there was enough stuff on the list.

I also get to go with Val to enter stuff in the State Fair. It's always fun to do that. I'm only entering Guardian in the 14 ct category and Cats in the above 18 ct category. I have a baby blanket done as well for the knitting category but I never place in that category cause I'm just a beginning knitter and the ladies that place have been knitting for a long long time.

I also have to make sure that I'm planted in front of the TV at 9pm on Saturday the 15th for the premier of the new Highlander movie on the Sci-Fi Channel. It's been a while since I've seen Duncan and it will be good to visit an old friend again. I hope this movie is better than the last one though cause I got ticked when Duncan killed Connor. That was so not fair.

I've been watching for upcoming shows for this fall too. I'm trying to find something new to watch cause all the stuff that I used to watch is gone now. So far I've got Reaper, Bionic Woman, and Moonlight on the let's see what these are list. Anyone else have some suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Sarah Connor Chronicles? It stars Summer Glau (River from Firefly). I can't decide if I want to try it or not.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Elfinlady said...

Is this weekend entry for the fair? I guess I need to drag my butt over there at some point, since I want to enter my Lost Dragon Sampler.

No idea on good tv, I don't watch that much.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I will be on the couch with you Saturday. Will you be entering Fish City next year?

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home