Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Must get sand done

I'm down to a section of sand that's about 15 rows of 50 stitches. I think that I can finish the sand tonight but I will be delayed a bit by the fact that I'm trying to make chocolate covered peanut butter rattles and pacifiers for the gtg of the GSFL on Saturday as a way to announce the upcoming little one to the Georgia group and those take an hour and a half out of my evenings every night all this week so I'm not getting as much stitching time in as I did before I decided to make these things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Good heavens, woman, take a break! LOL Wearing a shirt that reads "it's a boy" would be perfectly sufficient. They do sound really yummy, though! :-) Best of luck with the fair! And I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Go Ginny, Go Ginny Go Go Go, Go Ginny !!!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home