Monday, September 17, 2007

Shopping Continued

Well, I've got through round 2 of shopping. I now have plenty of bras to last me. I added 6 more shirts but two of those are ones that I can't wear at work so I'll have to go for at least one more round of shopping before the baby gets here. Have you noticed that everything has bows? Am I supposed to look at my pregnant belly as an unwrapped present? I'm not good with unwrapped presents... I have this uncontrolable need to open presents and I can't unwrap my belly!

I've started a photo album for the little one. It's a really cool album that holds 4x6 photos and has a little section beside each photo where I can write in comments. Since I'm having to have ultrasounds every month right now, I'm getting lots of pictures from that so I've already got 7 pictures in there. I think they have my blood pressure well under control now. It was staying inthe 120's / 70's before the witch quite. When I went to the doctor on the 11th, it was 110/68 so I think I'm doing good now.

Anne: Fish City is a cross stitch that I'm working on. You can see what it will look like finished here: http://www.theangelsnook.com/FISH-CITY--Counted-Cross-Stitch-Pattern_p_91-1487.html

Not much else going on with me. I'm working hard and staying busy. I entered Guardian and Cats in the State Fair. Guadian is going up against Valerie's Sleeping Beauty which covers a larger stitch area so I'm sure that she's gonna beat me in that category but that's okay cause I have fun entering and making sure that there is a dragon or wizard or some other kind of fantasy cross stitch piece in at least 1 category every year. My stubborn streak is probably gonna be the death of me one of these days but I have fun along the way and that's the important part.

For those of you that have had kids... Did you start getting a clear discharge from your breasts like half way through the pregnancy? I'm gonna ask the doc about it at my next appointment on the 20th but I wondered what you guys thought and if it was normal for that to be happening already since the keep telling me that I'm 21 weeks along at this point.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

I personally did not, but I also don't think it is unusual. Just a sign that they are preparing to make milk. Some women already have milk when they give birth. But some women don't. Mine didn't come in until 9 days post-partum (seriously! supplementation with formula was a necessity for us). I also didn't realize that your glands and ducts go all the way up under your armpits. I couldn't figure out why my underarms hurt so bad when the milk finally started coming in! Owie! Can't wait to hear who wins the fair war. :-) When will you have those results?

3:12 PM  
Blogger kirabug said...

That thing is insanely huge! Awesome! The baby will love it!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive the late reply, but congrats and Mike & I are so happy for you two, er three now.

Hugs-

10:21 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Ginny, the discharge was normal for me for both girls. The girls are just warming up : )

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home