Monday, March 14, 2005

What a wonderful weekend!

On Saturday, I went to the GTG at Maria's. I had a wonderful time talking, eating, stitching and making fobs. It was great to see everyone again. I made it home around midnight and Angela left for her house from there.

I have to admit that I went up the apartment and kissed my DH hello and goodnight and I went right to bed.

While we were getting ready to go out and get something to eat cause I was craving Steak & Shake, Dh put a load of laundry in to wash while we were gone and my wedding rings that have been missing for 3 weeks fell out of laundry. I was so happy. I have no idea how we missed them before. It feels so nice to have them back on my hand.

After lunch, we headed over to Lowe's to see how much a piece of wood to remake the leg on my stand that got broken would cost. I was happy to see that it was only $1 for a piece long enough to make 3 legs. We then had it cut down to the right size and headed over to my parents place. Dad said he could easily cut the notches for me so he's going to go ahead and make me 3 legs so that I have an extra set should a mishap happen again. This made my day. I paid $1 to fix it instead of $100 to replace it.

While we were at the parents house, DH showed dad how to do some things on the computer while I went through a pile of books that mom was going to get rid of. I found several to read so I took those home with me.

We then went home to finish the laundry. I sat down and started stitching on another TW bookmark. I didn't want to stitch anything big because I don't yet have my stand back and I need to be able to drop whatever I start in order to start the next MSing (model stitching) job on Saturday so the bookmark makes a quick little something that I can probably finish before Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home