Thursday, March 03, 2005

The beginning of a wonderful time....

Today is the first day of the Boss's vacation. I won't see him again until 3/14/05. Ahhhh.
This should be so nice.

I've been doing my exercises. Dh has to help with one where he uses his hands to put resistance against my legs form me. He now believes that he needs to start doing push ups again to strenthen his arms since I can pretty easily break through the resistance. I told him that it wasn't necessary because in order to strengthen his arms enough that my legs didn't overpower them, he'd have to look like Governer Arnold. :) I can't help it that I have strong legs. I don't even weight train anymore and haven't in 10 years. *shrug*

On the other side, the excercises are really helping this time. I'm down to a spot about the size of my hand that still hurts on my left leg but that's much better than when all this started. We get up early to go to another torture session tomorrow but I know I'll feel wonderful when it's over. ***note to kirabug - I do read the remarks and reply to them even if poor Dh thinks I don't***

Work has been extremely slow so I'm getting time to stitch. AH peace. We're helping the parents move on Saturday and I've been told that I'm not allowed to lift ANY of the boxes so I apparently have to just sit in the apartment and watch the He-Men do it.... sigh... I remember a time when I could have out lifted them all and laughed about it.... hmmm... maybe I do need to get a gym membership again. I will however get lots of stitching done and with the boss being out all next week, I actually have a chance at finishing sewing seeds before the next stitching get together on the 12th.

It amazes me how long these entries get. I start out thinking that I don't have much to say and then I start to type and the words just keep coming out... Am I too long winded?

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Don't you *dare* finish Sewing Seeds before March 12. What, are you trying to make the rest of us look totally slack?! :p And no, I don't think you're too long winded. I often wish I had more to say, or more time to say it.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

:)
I'm not trying to make you guys look slack. I just can't resist stitching lately.

10:58 AM  
Blogger kirabug said...

Yeah, but see, to post here, I have to actually remember my username and password. When I just bug your hubbie, I'm already logged in... and it's hard to forget the username and password on my own website.

And NO! You're not long-winded, if anything it's a breath of fresh air! Not enough Ginia in the world.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

love you too kira! I'm glad this is a way for you to keep track of me from the snowy north since I don't get on the puter enough to IM.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home