Monday, February 28, 2005

titles are hard

I've run out of titles to call the posts already *shrug*

I went through my second torture session with the physical therapist today and it was a torture today. I was hurting very bad when I woke up this morning so going through all the exercises was very painful. The pain in my leg has shifted from the front of my leg to the inside of my leg and groin area. The therapist again says this is a good sign because less of the nerve is being pinched. I told him that he wouldn't think it was a good sign if it was HIS groin that hurt! He did agree with me on that one. I got a new set of exercises to go through thanks to the pain shift. I got a series of stretches this time too. The only good part about the session was the wonderful little electric shock heat treatment at the end. I love that part cause it relaxes all those muscles and eases up the pain quite a bit.

I did have a wonderful weekend. DH and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on Saturday by going to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and I brought home an absolutely sinful chocolate lover's dream in the form of Godiva chocolate cheesecake while Dh went with the toblerone swiss almond cheesecake. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out with each other and watching movies. I also broke down and started stitching sewing seeds.

Sunday was a little miserable for me. I only got 6 hours of sleep on Saturday thanks to the cats and DH snoring so I was a lot sleepy and a bit cranky all day. I spent the whole day watching TV and stitching. It wasn't very active but I did get a lot of stitching done. I also watched Joan of Arcadia, Stargate altantis and stargate sg1 since we had to tape them on Friday. I really enjoyed JOA & SG1 but Atlantis just wasn't holding my interest this week.

I have followed Valerie's example and spread birdseed out on my balcony. Saturday saw the first bird landing on the balcony and Spike's obsession with the window. He is so cute as he stands there completely still (even is tail) until he gets impatient that the bird isn't coming closer. Then he starts to chitter and the very tip of his tail starts to twitch. If that doesn't bring the bird closer, his tail goes into hyperdrive and anyone near should beware cause there is a lot of power behind that tail! Smokey really noticed the birds on Sunday and has spent a lot of time on the back of the couch sleeping with one eye on the balcony door. It is very cute. I'm still waiting for Mischief to notice and I'm sure that will be VERY interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! ! !

Glad to hear your pinched nerve is improving. Hope the pain goes away soon.

Isn't the birdseed fun for the kitties? You might also try a hummingbird feeder when it gets a little warmer. Drives the cats nuts! *lol*

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....good blog!

I have a health insurance Tennessee site. It provides health insurance Tennessee information.

Come and check it out if you have an interest, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home