Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Nashville Releases

I got my first look at ALL of the Nashville releases today.

I had preordered all of the limited designs and the TW designs and the DD designs.
*Whew* It's a good thing my parents gave me so much money for Christmas. I do see two other patterns that might tempt me though (Dragon Fire Designs - Mythic Creatures & Dette Designs - Dragon Seasonals).

I'm very excited to get to Norwood's on Saturday now that I know what the patterns look like. I am anticipating several starts on Saturday night :)

I've been invited to a party on Saturday night at 9pm but I don't really want to go. Dh's friend who I'll refer to as Perv got married and is throwing this party so his new wife can meet his friends. I've met her before and do not like her. Perv is an okay guy but he doesn't have very good morals as far as relationships. He thinks nothing of cheating on current girlfriends. If I ignore this about him, I can get along with him. Anytime DH starts a sentence with "You're never gonna guess what Perv did" I know I'm about to hear a bad sex story or a cheating story or a threesome story or a ... well you get the idea. I don't mind DH being friends with him cause I know he's as loyal as they come and would never do this stuff and I don't mind being around him as long as he doesn't talk about sex but I have trouble being around his current girlfriends because some inner voice keeps telling me that I should tell the girl to run while she can. DH has told me that I don't have to go and has already told Perv that he doesn't think I'll make it cause I tend to be in bed by 9pm. I'd rather stay home and play with my purchases anyway.

I've been looking at my sleeping habits lately and I've realized that they've changed quite a bit since my surger in September. Before surgery I was usually in bed by 9pm and dragging myself out of bed when the alarm went off at 7:30am. Now, I notice that I'm staying up till 10 or 11pm with no trouble and waking up at 7am before the alarm goes off. It is kinda nice that I'm not sleeping as much. I used to feel like I was missing out on so much when I was sleeping like 10 hours a night. Now that I don't sleep that much, I know that I wasn't really missing anything but it is nice to spend more time with DH and actually go to bed together now.

Hope everyone is doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home