Thursday, February 17, 2005

sugar heaven

Mmmmm... After reading Erin's blog yesterday, I talked DH into going to Cracker Barrel for supper. The peanut butter pie was just as good, if not better, than Erin described and the chocolate lover in me fell in love with the coca-cola cake.... ahh... that is truly heaven.

DH is feeling better today. His thumb is still very bruised and swollen but his nose looks better. Mischief is still in "I love you and you can pet me all you want cause I know I've been bad" mode which is very nice.

I managed to finish my first hardanger ornament with cutwork last night. I actually cut for the first time, wrapped bars for the first time, and did my first dove's eye last night. I liked it so much that I dived right into another one! Enchanted dreamer may be put on the back burner for a bit. :)

I'm bouncing in anticipation for Saturday. I just can't wait. I just have to make it through one more day of work after today and then I get to go... YEAH!!!

Hope you are all having a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Glad your DH is feeling better today. I told my DH what happened and he said that it sounds like Mischief is truly living up to her name.

Can't wait to see how your ornament came out! :D

9:58 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Ha ha! Corrupted another one. My work here is done....

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home