Monday, March 07, 2005

Moving Done

The parents are moved. All there furniture is put together. Ah... bliss.

We spent Saturday morning moving my parents to a new place. I'm hoping they stay there for a while cause I'm getting really tired of moving them. They say they are going to take us out to dinner to say thank you. There were two other guys that helped them move and dad just gave them money... I'm wondering if we got the short end of the stick here.

Sunday was a very relaxing day for the most part. We did some bead hunting. I'm trying to find 14mm clear glass beads so I can make some more spider ornaments for Maria. It amazes me how hard it is to find a bead that size! I've found some but they don't look exactly like the others did so I'll just have to see if she likes them.

My fobs are selling at the LNS which is very exciting for me. I may make another trip up there next weekend to peruse the specialty floss again. I can't seem to resist it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home