Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Movie Preview

We went to an advanced screening of "Guess Who" last night. It starred Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac. We were given free tickets to the screening so we went. I have to admit that this isn't a movie I would have thought to watch if I hadn't been given free tickets and therefore a free night out but I did enjoy the movie and it had me laughing quite a lot more than I expected to.

I also got a little more stitched on the bookmarks. I now have the borders stitched for B&C so they are coming along nicely. I also took pics of my completed pieces but I need to get them uploaded to webshots tonight so I can post them. I even managed to catch Spike in his "letting it all hang out position" with the camara so I need to post a pic of that because it's just funny.

On a side note, the first guy I saw at work this morning came in to ask why his insurance went up. I had to tell him 6 times that it was because he had an accident. He just couldn't understand why having an accident would raise his insurance. After explaining it 6 times, I finally told him that I wasn't going to expain it again and the facts were that if you have an accident that is your fault then your insurance goes up and that the police sited him as at fault and he admited being at fault when he went to court and paid the ticket so there was nothing that I could do. I'd love to see statistics on how many people truly don't understand this concept and how many are just pretending to be dumb hoping that we'll lower the rate cause they "don't get it". I'm truly beginning to believe that the dumb people are starting to out number the smart ones and it's a very sad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home