Friday, March 18, 2005

Finally Friday

Today has been one of the longest days that I've had to endure in a long time. I went to bed too late last night so this morning came way to quickly. Got to work and had nothing to do and the bboards weren't real active either so I started stitching.

I managed to get a second color done on both bookmarks and just finished a third color on bookmark c. I'm gonna try to go ahead and finish up C tonight.

I'm excited about tomorrow. I can't wait to see what Susan has for me at Norwood's. I'm also gonna try to stop by a new store that we found on Satellite Blvd to see what kind of selection they have. We tried to go last weekend but they were closed when we went by.

I can't wait to see SG1 and Atlantis tonight. I can't believe there is only 1 more episode in this season after tonight. The season has gone very fast and I'm enjoying the show very much.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home