Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm still alive.... I think

Sorry to not have posted in so long. The child has been occupying every spare moment of my day that doesn't involve sleep. I think I'm finally finding a routine which helps. Of course now that I've found a routine, it's back to work on 2/18 and I'll have to adjust that routine.

I have finally updated my webshots album which I have been promising to do for some time now. I even added a folder for pictures of the kid and it can be seen here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/562366017dGxNXh?vhost=community

I've been through over 20 doctor visits and a case of the 3 day measles since my last post. I told them I didn't want a booster shot at the hospital but they insisted that I had to have one or they couldn't release me from the hospital so I end up with the measles and of course Riley got them too just to make life fun.

Not much else going on in my neck of the woods. I have a boring life of sleep, change the kid, feed the kid, sleep.... and so forth. I get some laundry done and cook occasionally just to spice things up :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home