Sunday, December 23, 2007

Almost Done

I really need to get better about this. My health problems have become bad enough they are talking of inducing the baby now. I have another ultrasound on Wed Dec. 26th and they are going to do an amnio at the same time. If baby looks okay, then they are inducing me on Thurs Dec 27th. My blood pressure is too high and the spots on my liver have returned and I had a fun little episode where I lost part of my sight for about an hour so they've decided that my body has had enough and they might need to get the baby out for the safety of the mommma. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part and I'm optimistic about being done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elfinlady said...

(((HUGS))). I hope everything goes well, and you are holding your baby soon!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Best of luck, hon. Take extra special care of yourself over Christmas so that you are as ready as you can be for the little one. {{{hugs}}}

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home