Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pregnancy is not for me

Another ER trip and hospital stay over the weekend. This time with a mock heart attack. The EKG said heart attack. The blood work said heart attack. The echocariogram said no heart damage so no heart attack. Doctor's don't know what caused it or how to stop it from happening again.

I am definatly not having more kids. One will be enough and if I just have to have another child, I'm adopting it instead of going through this nightmare again.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not supposed to decorate the kids room cause every time I make plans to go pick up the wall paper and paint, I end up in the hospital.

Sorry Kirabug... there have not been any pictures of my belly to date and if I have my say, there won't be any at all. I can email you the last ultrasound pictures though since the new ultrasound doctor sent them to me in an email instead of printing them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Oh, Ginny! I am so glad to hear you are doing ok. I have to say, I felt the same way with my first and it took me 9 years to have child #2. The good news: every pregnancy is different :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Gracious, sweetie, what is this kid doing to you! I sure hope he appreciates all this when he makes it into this world and is a very good baby for you. {{{hugs}}} I felt the same way about belly pictures, but by the time I was 8+ months, I changed my mind and decided I wanted one. Now, my belly was completely covered, it was just a photo of me from the side showing my baby bump, but I am glad now that I have it. Take care of yourself! And if you need us to decorate for you (so you don't end up in the ER again), I'm sure we would be happy to do so.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home