Monday, November 12, 2007

Painting Fun

Thanks to Valerie and Justin, the babies room now has painted walls. I'm stopping at lowe's tonight to pick up some not quite white paint to do the trim work and doors. The wall paper fish are set to arrive on Wednesday according to an email I recieved today so I can put up fish this weekend to have a completely finished babies room.... Then I just need poor Justin to build the crib and dresser so I can put away cloths :)

I had lots of fun on Sunday painting with Val and DH. I think we may have gotten more on us and than drop cloth than on the walls but we had a blast doing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I can't wait to see it all put together. How is Fish City coming along?

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

send some pictures...'steen

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home