Thursday, November 29, 2007

Painting and Fishies are all done

We did manage to get the room decoration done and the crib put together. Junior decided to try and make and early appearance which landed me in the hospital from the 21-27th but the doctors and I won and he is still safely unborn. I put together the changing table last night while DH started with the dresser. DH is gonna finish the dresser tonight while I wash the cloths that we have bought so far which aren't many but at least the kid will have something to wear home from the hospital. I am going to need to buy more 0-3month stuff though. I had held out on buying the tiny stuff cause DH was a big baby and I was scared that junior would be too but the doctors are predicting a 6-7lb baby now since he's still under 4lbs at 32 weeks. This works for me. Less weight to lug around at first and maybe the poor kid will have a shot at not being too overweight as he gets older.

Justin took pictures of the room before we had anything in it and I'm gonna take some more pictures once we have the furniture in and the crib mobile and stuff done up so that you can see what it will actually look like for the baby. I will put pictures in webshots once we have all of that done at some point this weekend and I'll post the link on here so you guys can see.

This saturday, I have lamaze class and sunday I will be cleaning to make sure the house is presentable for the baby shower next saturday. I can't wait to see those of you that are coming and I'll miss those that can't make it but you guys are welcome to give us a call that day if you want or any other day for that matter if you have my cell number... if you don't have the number let me know and I'll email it to you rather than post it here for the world to see.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still plugging along and starting to feel a little large but DH swears I'm not really that big and one of my customers made me feel good by telling me that his wife was already this big at 4 months when I'm already at 7 so that was nice but I'm not sure I completely believe him.

5 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:56 PM  
Blogger kirabug said...

Wow, things have been adventurous for you! Hey, do you have a text message plan on your phone so I can text you to chat?

Belly pictures!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Good grief, woman, tell him to behave his (very tiny) little behind and stay put! Generally speaking, being early to appointments is better than being late, but not in this case. It's not nice to scare Mommy and Daddy like that. And don't go buying too much 0-3M stuff just yet. I'd wait and see what folks bring to the shower. (Mine is 3-6M, though, not 0-3M; plus a couple other things.) It's only one more week, assuming he stays in place.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

(((hugs to you and da Boys))) I will be thinking about you on the 8th, but I'm saving my $$ so we can get together this spring.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

kirabug, I don't have text message on my phone but you can email me at work or at home. I think you have both emails since I've emailed you from work before.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home