Friday, July 28, 2006

temper control

The control I have over my temper has been sorely strained this week. I try my best not to lose my temper and raise my voice but I found myself right on the verge of it several times this week.

I don't know if I'm developing a more volatile temper again or if I'm just being continually aggravated this week. It may be a combination of both.

When I was in my early teens, my temper would flare and the slightest provacation but as I got older it cooled down and it got to where it took a lot of aggravation to make me lose my temper. My mom told me it was a combination of age maturing me and my own realization that constantly losing my temper was not going to help me in life that probably turned my temper from an instant ignite to a slow burn.

You guys will have to pray with me that I can keep my temper at the slow burn stage cause it really isn't very pretty or nice when I do blow up out of anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home