Tuesday, July 25, 2006

still feeling quiet

There just isn't a lot going on right now. I'm stitching. Listening to ebooks from the library. Working. Sleeping.

There is a stitching get together this weekend that I will have a blast at and I'm really looking forward to it. I got hired as a model stitcher for Dinky Dyes and I've got my first model on it's way to me. I really wish it would get here soon. I want to work on it now!

Today is the last day of work for 3 1/2 weeks for one of my coworkers who's going on a trip to Europe. Boss is in Italy until August 3rd. The office will be a lot quieter with the two loudest people gone for the rest of the week. It's been a really slow month here and there isn't much going on.

I lost my temper last week. Normally this is a bad thing. This time it was a good thing though cause it got me a very much needed day off and weekend away from home. Hopefully between this weekend and my weekend away, my batteries will recharge and I can relax again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home