Friday, March 25, 2005

friday fizzle

I'm so glad that it's Friday. My high spirits from Monday have slowly fizzled out. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm not pleasant to be around today.

I spent all day yesterday on the computer taking a training course on long term care so that I could take a test and get 10 continueing education credits so that I can keep up my insurance license when it renews in August. I have to take 15 credits every year so I'll need to take at least one more course yet which stinks. I had to read over 300 screens of junk for this 10 hour course and take a 50 question test which I thankfully scored a 86 on the first time through so I don't have to do it again.

I'm steadily working along on Griffin Kitten. I'm up to 21 hours on it already and I'm about 1/4 of the way done, I think. It's a little hard to tell since I do one color at a time till it's done but I've finished 2 of the 4 colors that required more than 1 skien of floss so it's looking good.

I had my last phyisical therapy session this morning. I still don't have normal feeling but he assured me that it would eventually returned but it may take a few more months and that I should keep doing my home excersices.

I get to spend tomorrow drinking barium so that I can get my ct scan at 1:30. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon with an upset tummy but I can deal with that as long as I don't need any more of these things.

I have to remember to buy tickets to GARF next time I get paid on the 31st. We're gonna go ahead and get teh 4 pack of tickets so that we can go twice. I'm very excited about going after reading Valerie's blog about rehearsals.

I need to take pics of the fobs that I made after the request for pink fobs from Prinn and Maria. I have two choices for each of them and need to post pics on the GSFL bboard so they can decide which ones they want.

I did sign up for a hardanger class at Norwood's niche on april 16th. I'm a little excited about the course since it's only $35 and lasts from 10:30am to 3pm. I should have the model done that I'm working on for her by then too so I'll have lots of credit to spend on supplies if I find something that I just can't live without.

I think that covers everything but I'm also a little scatterbrained today along with being sleepy and cranky so I may have missed some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home