Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I got sent home

I woke up this morning feeling really bad and my voice had packed baggage and went on vacation.

I got up and dragged myself into work anyway because the boss told me that I had to be there every day until he learned the new system. I did all of my morning work and was with a client when the boss came in and heard my voice. After the client left, boss told me to go home.

I tried to explain that I felt fine thanks to the cold medicine and cough drops. He said that he couldn't understand me so I needed to go home until I got well.

So, here I sit at home with nothing to do. I guess I'll stitch for a while and wait for DH to come home at 5pm. At least I'll get some quality time in on titania. With this extra stitching time, maybe I will finish her before the GTG.

Silently yours for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Yuck. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you enjoy the extra stitching time its given you though.

{{hugs}}

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home