Friday, November 10, 2006

Boring Life

There isn't much going on right now. I've been just going to work and then home. We did take a week off and just goof around Atlanta but we didn't do anything productive. I went in to the doctor to discuss some problems I've been having and I've got appointments with specialsts on the 13th and 30th to investigate a couple of things a little farther.

On the stitching front, I've finished "Cats" from Mystic Stitch and started "Guardian" from Teresa Wentzler. I'm moving pretty quickly on "Guardian". I've already got the border completely done and the background stitched. I still have to backstitch the background and stitch and backstitch the dragon. I've got "Fish City" from Stoney Creek set up to stitch next.

I'm looking forward to the gtg on the 25th. It will be good to see fellow stitchers again. I've ordered an edible bouquet for it. These are really cool and you can check them out at www.fruitflowers.com to see all the different options. I find this an absolutely genious idea... Is this a sign that I'm getting old?

Not much going on. Just trudging through work and relaxing at home with my cats, my needle and lego star wars 1 and 2. I love when Chewie rips off peoples arms... that's just a perfect stress reliever after a bad day at work.

Hope everyone is doing well.

3 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

You're alive, yay!!! I haven't seen you on my forum on ages and I miss you and stuff. *hug*

5:31 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

More doctors? I'm so sorry. Hope all is well. {{hugs}}

8:37 PM  
Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

OMG, those are absolutely brilliant. You are a goddess for getting that for the GTG.

And in response to your comment on my blog about having a race....? Bring it on, sister! Care to make it interesting? *raises eyebrow and grins wickedly then giggles*

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home