Monday, August 14, 2006

Babies

Dh and I sat down and talked last night and came to the conclusion that we both are ready for kids. I need to get another pap exam and a cat scan first to make sure my liver will handle the stress of pregnancy and those exams probably won't happen till feb or march of next year but we decided to start trying after that.

I went to bed feeling a little giddy. At 5 am, I woke up to a sound of what my sleep fogged brain thought was a baby crying. I dragged out of bed and wandered down the stairs to see what was making the noise. In the middle of the kitchen sat Mischief howling at the top of her lungs and making a cry that seriously sounded like mama. I checked all the cats and could not find a reason for this cry. She was fine. Everyone else was fine. I tried to rub and she ran away so I went back to bed. She proceeded to cry for another 10 minutes or so and then left me to sleep finally.

After going back to sleep, I dreamed that Mischief was sitting on the pillow talking to me. I guess that isn't a surprise since Dh and I were talking about kids and then she wakes me up crying like a baby... its like she knew what we were talking about and decided to give us a taste of the crying baby in the middle of the night. Crazy cat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

She's trying to train you! Best of luck!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home