Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm gonna kill the cat

Mischief has decided that I don't need to sleep. DH was very late getting home last night because he went to a Braves game with his co-workers. I tried to go to bed before he got home but Mischief sat and cried as loud as she could at the door so I got back up and stitched some more. After DH got home, I went to bed and the cat was silent.... until 6am when she started mrowling and yowling and scratching and nudging me and pawing at the curtains and making a general nuisance of herself.

This isn't the first time she's done this but she is starting to do it more often. I seriously thought about giving her a dunk in the bathtub this morning since I had less than 5 hours sleep cause of her. I even debated if getting up and dunking her enough to get wet so she'd go off and bath for several hours would wake me up too much to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home