Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm really not dead

We've been banned from internet usage at work so I've not had time to blog. I used to blog from work but that has now ended for a while. Once I get home, I'm just too tired and sick of the computer to sit down and type some more.

I have been busy. I've been organizing my craft room. Bought a dining room table so we have a place to sit and eat now if we want to. I've been cooking up a storm in preperation for all the people coming over to my place tomorrow. I'm excited about seeing everyone and showing the house off a little bit.

I entered 6 pieces into the North Georgia State Fair. I took 2 first place ribbons and 1 second place ribbon and had 3 pieces that didn't place. My fair revenge piece that took on the name "Christmas Dreams" took a 1st place ribbon. The other first place ribbon was from TW's Tropical Dream and the second place ribbon was from a joint effort with Valerie but the name of the piece will have to remain quite until after tomorrow so that we can surprise a mutual friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Congratulations on your fair sucess

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home