Monday, April 04, 2005

wonderful news!

I've had a wonderful weekend and a great day so far today.

We got up early on Saturday and went to Piccadily's all you can eat breakfast where we proceeded to pig out royally. Then off to do some errands and home for an afternoon of stitching and laundry.

Sunday was full of more stitching and laundry and some other minor house chores. We also went to the movies and saw Sin City. I really disliked this movie. The stories jumped around too much for me. They were telling the stories of 4 or 5 or maybe 6 different people and jumped too much for me to keep it straight. It was also in black and white with splashes of color here or there and my eyes hurt by the end of it but I think that's because it was only black and white for several parts of it without any gray to soften it. I got a lot of stitching done on Griffin Kitten. I'm down to just 1 color of green cross stitch left and the 3 colors of half-stitch. WooHoo. I may finish that tonight.

Today, the doctors office finally called with the results of my CT scan. He says that everything looks great. My liver is fully regrown and completely healthy! *happy dancing the jig* The obg also called and I get to start on the progestogen Iud next week too so no more worries about accidental pregnancy. I've done some furter research too and actually learned that this Iud is more effective than the pill that I was taking before! I really wished that the doc had warned me about the possible tumors from the pill and given me the iud option 8years ago!

Also got the added boost of my webshots stats coming in today and it shows 43 vies of the fobs and this blog is the only place that I placed the link so either the people I know are reading are looking lots of times or there are more people reading this than I thought... hmmm... Hope your enjoying the read! I also got a huge 87 views on griffin kitten but I also posted it on the TWBB but that's still a lot of people looking! Thanks guys!

Hope you are having a great day! I may have to go out for a celebration pina colada tonight just because I can!

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

YOU'RE HEALTHY!!! HOORRAAYYYY!!!!!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home