Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Growing

I had to put away all the 0-3 months cloths last weekend. He's not wearing 3-6 month cloths a little early. I guess I should have figured that he would grow faster than average since I did too. I wonder if he'll hit 5 feet tall by 5th grade like I did.

Do you any of you guys know where I can go to look up if adding a little bit of baby cereal to his nighttime bottle would hurt him at this point? the 6oz bottles aren't completely satisfying him. I remember my mom starting to feed my brother whole milk and mashed potatoes when he was 3 months old but I don't want to do that to my little one. I rather transition from formula to cereal to baby food and then to people food.

I need to update my weshots album again. I've finished My own happy ending from dragon dreams, the anniversary sampler from victoria sampler, and happy new year from calico crossroads. I've also finished some beaded banners that came out of a book that Medieval Needle gave me. I've managed to finish 3 of them and I need to start a folder for beading I guess since I've been doing more of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have so got to see those beaded banner pictures.....

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I started giving the girls ceral at 3 months. They were both just too hungry to make it through the night. Also it takes so very little but it maked them happy. : )

I'm glad he's such a good boy.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home