Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sleeping through the night

The little guy may actually be getting ready to sleep through the night finally. He didn't wake me up until 5:30 this morning which is 2 hours later than usual but only 1 hour before I normally have to get up so by the time I finished feeding him, it was time for me to get up and get ready for work so I got up early this morning.

Work is finally starting to settle down a bit. Would you expect an insurance company to give you $3000 to replace a tv that only costs $1200? I realize that the person paid $3000 for the tv 4 years ago but plasma tv's just don't cost that much anymore.

Valerie dear... you have forgotten about your blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! I've been working late and sleeping late and working late.

As for clients, they're crazy, that's just all there is to say about that.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home